The sessions page includes all sessions that user's at your organization have created. For any sessions, you can see the involved user(s), course, session status, and start time. Clicking on a user who was involved in a session will take you to that user's profile.
The session status(shown from the student's perspective) will be one of the following:
- Invited: the user was invited to a session by another user.
- Requested: the user has a session that has not been accepted by the tutor yet.
- Scheduled: The tutor has accepted the proposed session.
- Canceled: the session was canceled.
- Starting: at least one user has pressed start on the session timer and the session is about to begin.
- In Progress: the session timer is running and the session is now in progress.
- Completed: the session was completed.
- Awaiting Student: this indicates the tutor is awaiting the student's response on an update to the session.
- Awaiting Tutor: this indicates the user is awaiting the tutor's response on an update to the session.
- Missed: the student and tutor never met.
- Payment Pending: the user's payment on the session has failed.
- Tutor Declined: the tutor declined the session.
- Student Declined: the student declined the session invite.
For more information and support, check out the rest of our help center or chat with us by clicking the bubble in the bottom right.